T-DOSE 10th edition
The summer holidays are nearing it is time to remind you all that in fall T-DOSE 10th edition is scheduled. We are looking forward to that event and hope you will help to make it fantastic. In case you forgot it is now time to submit your papers and reserve a project stand.
Do not forget to share this post with Open Source enthusiasts and those who need to know about it.
Speakers can submit ideas and abstracts using the forms (account needed, see howto below). An abstract should also refer to a (short) biography of the speaker. All talks will be held (preferably) in English or Dutch and last about ~50 minutes (with 5-10 minutes left to change tracks).
The deadline for abstracts ends on September 30, 2015.
At the event location there is room for Open Source market. Stands and rooms are free of charge. Applications for stands are handled in order.
Abstracts and biography can be submitted online at the T-DOSE website after being logged in.
HOWTO register at T-DOSE website?
- 1) Apply for a user account here
- 2) Reply on welcome e-mail to get your account activated
Login to your T-DOSE account here.
Submit a paper and biography
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Biography Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
- 4) Use your account to fill in the page "Paper Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
Request a project stand
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Project Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
We hope to see you all at this year's T-DOSE.