T-Dose 2018 Call For Paper and Projects
T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use and development of Open Source Software. During this event Open Source projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas and knowledge. It is held at the Fontys University of Applied Science November 24th 2018.
Speakers can submit ideas and abstracts using the forms (account needed, see howto below). An abstract should also refer to a (short) biography of the speaker. All talks will be held (preferably) in English or Dutch and last about ~50 minutes (with 5-10 minutes left to change tracks).
The deadline for abstracts ends on September 30, 2018.
At the event location there is room for Open Source market. Stands and rooms are free of charge. Applications for stands are handled in order.
Abstracts and biography can be submitted online at the T-DOSE website after being logged in.
HOWTO register at T-DOSE website?
- 1) Apply for a user account [here]
- 2) Reply on our welcome e-mail to get your account activated
Login to your T-DOSE account [here].
Submit a paper and biography
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Biography Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
- 4) Use your account to fill in the page "Paper Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
Request a project stand
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Project Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
We hope to see you all at this year's T-DOSE.