Call for Papers and Projects
T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use and development of Open
Source Software. During this event Open Source projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas
and knowledge. It is held at the Fontys University of Applied Science on 27 and 28 October 2012.
Speakers can send ideas and abstracts to the organisation (see attached PDF for the e-mail address). The email should contain a short biography of the speaker and description of the talk. All talks will be held in English and last about ~50 minutes (with 5-10 minutes left to change tracks).
The deadline for abstracts has ended on 31st of August 2012. Abstracts are no longer accepted.
At the event location there is room for Open Source market. Stands and rooms are free of charge. Applications for stands are handled in order. More information is in the attached PDF file.
A small handout flyer and and a poster is here
Abstracts and biography can be submitted online at the T-DOSE website after being logged in.
HOWTO register at T-DOSE website?
- 1) Apply for a user account
- 2) Reply on welcome e-mail to get your account activated
The login box can be found on the right side of the website under the sponsors images.
Submit a paper and biography
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Biography Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
- 4) Use your account to fill in the page "Paper Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
Request a project stand
- 3) Use your account to fill in the page "Project Submission" under the "Create content" menu.
We hope to see you all at this years T-DOSE.